bilaterals.org is a collective effort to share information and stimulate cooperation against bilateral trade and investment agreements that are opening countries to the deepest forms of penetration by transnational corporations.
These agreements — "bilaterals", for short — are negotiated in secret, far from the reach of parliaments or people. They have tended to attract far less attention than World Trade Organization negotiations — and yet their provisions often go even further than existing trade liberalization commitments made at the WTO.
- Action à Perwez : Non au bétonnage des terres agricoles
- April 17, 2017 around the world
- Journée internationale des luttes paysannes 2017 : Droits des paysans, droits universels !
- Conferencia de Reforma Agraria: ¡Defender la tierra, honrar la vida!
- Día Internacional de la Lucha Campesina 2017 - ¡Llamado a movilización global!
- Public policies for food sovereignty