bilaterals.org is a collective effort to share information and stimulate cooperation against bilateral trade and investment agreements that are opening countries to the deepest forms of penetration by transnational corporations.
These agreements — "bilaterals", for short — are negotiated in secret, far from the reach of parliaments or people. They have tended to attract far less attention than World Trade Organization negotiations — and yet their provisions often go even further than existing trade liberalization commitments made at the WTO.
- Día Internacional de la Lucha Campesina 2017 - ¡Llamado a movilización global!
- International Day of Peasant Struggles 2017 | Call to Mobilise!
- Journée internationale des luttes paysannes 2017 : Droits des paysans, droits universels !
- International Conference of Agrarian Reform/LVC2016
- Conference Internationale sur la Reforme Agraire/LVC2016
- Public policies for food sovereignty