Executives from companies including Monsanto and Unilever visit the UK government to thank ministers for their support in carving up the African continent for their profits.
This spoof video highlights how the UK government is channelling millions of pounds worth of aid into helping multinational corporations get their hands on African resources and markets.
Some of the world’s biggest multinational food corporations see Africa as the final frontier for expanding their markets. This is kicking off what African groups are calling a "new corporate scramble for Africa"
Find out more: www.wdm.org/food
Land, water and territories
- Action à Perwez : Non au bétonnage des terres agricoles
- Conferencia de Reforma Agraria: ¡Defender la tierra, honrar la vida!
- Conference of Agrarian Reform: In Defence of Life and Land!
- Conference sur la Reforme Agraire:Pour la vie et l’accès á la terre
- Fonds de pension et accaparement des terres au Brésil