The Union of Agriculture Work Committees slogan is "Protecting Our Land and Supporting Our Farmers" and it highly succeeded in implementing this slogan through the 2013’s olive harvest campaign under the slogan "Sovereignty on Our Land." The campaign was launched on the 10th of October and lasted till the end of the month. Approximately 50 international activists and volunteers from Brazil, France and Japan joined the campaign along with around 200 local volunteers and more than 80 UAWC employees. The campaign supported 30 Palestinian farmers in villages near the apartheid wall and Israeli settlements in the Palestinian districts of Ramallah, Hebron, Qalqilya, Silfit, Bethlahem, and Gaza strip. The total number of dunums harvested with the help of the international and local volunteers reached approximately 60 dunums
- Día Internacional de la Lucha Campesina 2017 - ¡Llamado a movilización global!
- International Day of Peasant Struggles 2017 | Call to Mobilise!
- Journée internationale des luttes paysannes 2017 : Droits des paysans, droits universels !
- International Conference of Agrarian Reform/LVC2016
- Conference Internationale sur la Reforme Agraire/LVC2016
- Land, water and territories