As part of the commemoration of the 20th anniversary of the Dorado dos Carajás Massacre, where 19 peasants and landless peasants were killed in their legitimate struggle for land on April 17, 1996, La Vía Campesina organized the International Conference on Agrarian Reform , from 13 to 17 April 2016 in Brazil. It was a space that sought to update the debate on agrarian reform with its members and allies, while also reflecting on the strengths and challenges of the peasant movement. This video provides a glimpse of the rich exchages that occured over those five days. March 2017.
- Sustainable peasant’s agriculture
- Día Internacional de la Lucha Campesina 2017 - ¡Llamado a movilización global!
- International Day of Peasant Struggles 2017 | Call to Mobilise!
- Journée internationale des luttes paysannes 2017 : Droits des paysans, droits universels !
- Conference Internationale sur la Reforme Agraire/LVC2016
- Conferencia Internacional de Reforma Agraria/LVC2016
- Public policies for food sovereignty
- Land, water and territories